If your cat or dog has a reduced appetite, it usually consumes less energy and nutrients. This can lead to weight loss and the general condition of the animals can also deteriorate significantly.
Supports your cat and dog with:
- decreased appetite
- too little water absorption
Product benefits at a glance:
- Toughness – for balance in the electrolyte balance
- Präbiotics- to support intestinal health and the immune system
- folic acid and iron– for the formation of red blood cells for good oxygen transport
- Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B 12 – a good supply of vitamins when there is an increased need
- Potassium, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium – good for muscle function & the immune system
- Green tea - for more energy
How does Petexx Energy Boost help my animal with reduced appetite?
- Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12 to support the energy metabolism and the immune system. A good supply of vitamins when there is an increased need reduces tiredness and exhaustion.
- Toughness is an essential amino acid that increases glucose flow to muscles and maintains electrolyte balance in cells.
- Mannan-Oligosaccharide (Präbiotika) is an important food source for healthy bacteria in the gut and supports gut health and the immune system.
- Beta 1.3 and Beta 1.6 are sugar compounds that occur in bacteria, yeast and fungi and strengthen the defenses of the immune cells.
- Inulin is an indigestible fiber that supports gut health and promotes a healthy immune system for faster recovery from illness.
- folic acid and iron forms red blood cells, which are responsible for transporting oxygen in the body.
- Potassium, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium, Iron - Magnesium and potassium strengthen muscle function. Zinc supports the immune system. Calcium plays an important role in maintaining bones
- Green tea contains caffeine, which increases energy. The L-theanine in green tea increases brain function.
- Give appropriate pumps depending on the weight in the water or in the feed
- Up to 10 kg - 2 pumps once a day
- Up to 20 kg - 4 pumps once a day
- Up to 30 kg - 6 pumps once a day
- Over 30kg - 2 pumps per 10kg once a day
Instructions for proper use:
Supplementary feed is not intended as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. The indicated daily intake must not be exceeded. Keep out of reach of children. Store cool and dry at 15-20⁰C.
Composition: glycerin; Calcium Sulfate, Inulin, Yeast Products, Polysorbate, Potassium Chloride, Green Tea Extract
Beta 1.3/1.6 D-Glucan
Iron(II) chelates with amino acids
Green Tea Extract