Petexx Fibre Boost is a pro/prebiotic supplement for the prevention and treatment of anal gland congestion, constipation and Diarrhea.
Also becomes weight control used to fight hunger.
Product benefits at a glance:
- Psyllium (psyllium husk) - increases the amount of feces and makes the anal glands express it more easily
- Oat bran - a good breeding ground for healthy bacteria
- Enterococcus Faecium – a probiotic lactic acid bacterium
- Bentonite- a mineral clay that neutralizes toxins
- L-Glutamic Acid - helps replace the cells that line the digestive tract
How does Petexx Fiber Boost support your pet's intestinal health?
- Contains psyllium (psyllium husk). mainly insoluble fibers (but also soluble ones). The insoluble fiber increases the amount of stool in the dog or cat. This increases contraction in the colon and rectum, resulting in more frequent bowel movements.
- The insoluble fiber increases the firmness of the stool, making it easier for it to pass through the gastrointestinal tract. This leads to easier expression of the anal glands after the passage of the stool
- Oatmeal is a soluble dietary fiber that turns into a gel during digestion, thereby increasing the amount of stool. This reduces the risk of diarrhea and constipation. The soluble fiber is eaten up by microbiota in the gut. The microbiota then release short-fat fatty acids that have an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Enterococcus faecium is a probiotic lactic acid bacterium. Probiotic lactic acid bacteria have a positive influence on the intestinal flora. As viable microorganisms in the digestive tract, they form a protective shield for the intestinal wall and support the immune system by helping to maintain a healthy bacterial mix in the gut.
- bentonite is a mineral clay that helps the body neutralize harmful toxins and eliminate them from the body. It helps alkalize the body, which can relieve acid reflux.
- L-glutamic acid found in protein-rich foods like fish, meat, and beans. A L-Glutamine deficiency can have a negative effect on the digestive tract, the immune system and on the muscle cells. When an animal has diarrhea, it may have an increased need for L-Glutamine because it helps replace the cells that line the digestive tract
- Use the spoon in the pack. 1 spoon equals 10 g.
- Animals up to 15 kg - 5 g daily
- Animals up to 30 kg - 10 g daily
- Animals over 30 kg - 5 g per 15 kg daily
Instructions for proper use:
- Supplementary feed is not intended as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. The indicated daily intake must not be exceeded. Keep out of reach of children. Store cool and dry at 15-20⁰C.
Additives per 100 g:
Composition: oat bran; Maltodextrin, Yeast, Synthetic Flavors, Psyllium, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride